Top Family-Friendly Sites was created many years ago with the intent to support the online web safety of family members using the Internet. For many years, we offered websites a designation that would be easily recognized by other Internet users. If you are a website owner, or are promoting your business on the Internet and you would like to have our support, please contact us.
What is a Family-Friendly Site?
At a site displaying the Family-Friendly Sites Emblem, families can expect to find content and links that are supportive of family-friendly values and healthy for children and others to visit and view. They promote physical, mental, and emotional development in a healthy way.
Our definition of family-friendly websites:
- Does not contain adult-themed or sexually-explicit text, images, or photos or videos
- No advertising for alcohol, tobacco, or pornography
- Does not promote illegal substances or activities
- On website posts, the site enforces rules prohibiting
- Sexually explicit language and Profanity
- Links only to other sites that are family-friendly
- Agrees to remove its family-friendly designation, if the site no longer meet these criteria
How we can help:
We provide simple, clean and functional websites and web design services to those who serve others. Traditionally, we have empowered missionaries and other people of service abroad with website development services (and web hosting). These people may not have easy access to the Internet, but need a web presence as a way to communicate with those at home. While we are not a nonprofit ourselves, this web design services has been a way for us to give back… to those who give back to others. If you are serving abroad (missionary, NGO or public-service) and are in need of website services, please contact us and we will help. To learn more about us, please visit https://rushhourlocal.com